7 unique things to do in Bangkok
#Pinterest is a place to discover things to do in Thailand - today’s post is by Wilful and hearted https://www.willfulandwildhearted.com and is about 7 unique things to do in Bangkok - https://www.willfulandwildhearted.com/unique-things-to-do-in-bangkok/
1) Meditate at a Buddhist Monastery – if you can’t manage a ten-day course visit one for the afternoon and turn all your Social Media off?
2) Give back to the community at Wat Hua Lamphong – https://goo.gl/maps/BUmHsPLfy3x - this is a sanctuary for farm animals which are not killed for food – whilst you are there pray for good karma. It is also known as the ‘Coffin Temple’ because you can purchase coffins for those who are too poor to buy one.
3) Gain Wisdom at The Prachan Amulet Market - https://goo.gl/maps/HqHVcrzLMYG2 - a wonderful place to find something special.
4) Taste the Rainbow at Bangkok’s own Unicorn Café - https://goo.gl/maps/dGbG346VR4G2 - a place which is like a dream in technicolour for those who believe in Unicorns…
5) Worship David Beckham at Wat Pairwat - https://goo.gl/maps/WtcGxxZGxZo - where David Beckham can be found…
6) Test your bravery at the Sathorn Unique ‘Ghost Tower - https://goo.gl/maps/rsNpdqGdBs72
Enjoy any of the selection above and stay with us at Cape House Hotel.
Unicorn photo courtesy of #Instagram and danielle.levyy
Wat Pairwat photo courtesy of - http://www.slaq.am/arm/news/1206538/